Tuesday, March 12, 2019

My Teaching Philosophy


 
A teacher selflessly dedicated to someone else's success. It is a profession that creates all other professions in this world. Teacher is a superhero, multi-tasker, problem solver, educational wizard, and a mentor. Every teacher comes with their own academic discipline that seeks truth through reasoning rather than empiricism.


Thus, for me, I pointed out some of my own teaching philosophies as referred to other successful educators. 


Every teaching philosophy starts with four big questions which are Why I Teach, What I Teach, How I Teach, How I Measure students understanding.




In this new era of twenty-first century, the development of science and technology has grow rapidly. Learning has made easier. All the informations are beyond fingertips. Teachers started to use more fun and innovative teaching style in order to catch students attention and increase their comprehention towards subject being taught. Teaching and learning becomes very interactive through the uses of modern technologies such as internet, mobile devices, networking, and online sharing. For that reasons, I took an initiative by continuing my study in master's degree programme in Physics Education in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris and enroling myself in Physics Communication and Technology class where a lot of new applications and softwares being introduced by Dr. Nurul Huda to students in that class which mostly are teachers in sake of more modernize and interactive teaching skills to be apply in school. 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment

Problem-based Learning (PBL)

Problem-based learning (PBL) is indeed an innovation in the education system for the traditional teaching method. In PBL students are given...